Producer: 291 Science Film.
Synopsis: Cosmic rays are particles and radiation that reach the Earth from outer space. They reach our planet with so much energy that can cause serious damage to spacecrafts, electronics and even serious diseases on people themselves. But despite this dangerous presence, scientists are discovering in them some answers about the origin of life and the composition of the Universe.
Directed: Daniel Vega Martínez
Duration: 24 minutes
Style: scientific documentary – short
Format: HD 1080p 16:9
Nominations and Awards of “The Cosmic Rain”
- World Of Knowledge Science Film Festival. Center of National Film. Russia. 2013.
1. Diploma of the “Science and Life” magazine, for the original representation of a surprising physical phenomenon.
2. Special prize from the festival funder.
3. Special prize from the Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia.
- Finalist in International Science Film Festival in Athens. 2013.
- Finalist in the International Festival for Scientific and Nature Films at Doñana. Spain. 2013.
- Special diploma in Vaasa International Nature Film Festival (Science section). Finland 2014.
- Winner Daroca Prision Film Festival. Prize magazine: Muy Interesante. 2018.
See trailer in english