Producer: 291 Science Films. This is a work produced and created entirely by 291 Science Films Studio
Synopsis: A journey through some of the best research centers in the world looking for that amazing link between life and most energetic phenomena in the Universe. The death of distant stars floods the space with small particles. They have the ability not only to change life on our planet but also to create the basic blocks for life in the cold and dark interstellar medium.
State: In distribution. Al Jazeera, Amazon, Deutsche Welle, SAT3, etc.
Style: Science documentary for TV
Written and Directed: Daniel Vega
- Official selection of Raw Science Film Festival, Los Angeles, USA. 2016. http://www.rawscience.tv/
- Official selection of Science Film Festival, Goethe Institute, Germany. Several locations in the world. http://www.goethe.de/ins/th/prj/wif/enindex.htm
- Official selection of International Science Film Festival, ISFFA. Athens. https://www.caid.center/
- Jury’s special award at International Nature and Science Film Festival at Vaasa, Finland. 2018
- Best Direction award. BICC International Science Film Festival. Ronda, Madrid, México. 2018